55348 Administering Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager
Describe the features Configuration Manager and Intune include, and explain how you can use these features to manage PCs and mobile devices in an enterprise environment.
Analyze data by using queries and reports.
Prepare a management infrastructure, including configuring boundaries, boundary groups, and resource discovery, and integrating mobile-device management with Intune.
Deploy and manage the Configuration Manager client.
Configure, manage, and monitor hardware and software inventory, and use Asset Intelligence and software metering.
Identify and configure the most appropriate method to distribute and manage content used for deployments.
Distribute, deploy, and monitor applications for managed users and systems.
Maintain software updates for PCs that Configuration Manager manages.
Implement Endpoint Protection for managed PCs.
Configure an operating-system deployment strategy by using Configuration Manager.
Manage and maintain a Configuration Manager site.
1 – Managing computers and mobile devices in the enterprise
- Overview of systems management by using enterprise management solutions
- Overview of the Configuration Manager architecture
- Overview of the Configuration Manager administrative tools
- Tools for monitoring and troubleshooting a Configuration Manager site
2 – Analyzing data using queries, reports, and CMPivot
- Introduction to queries
- Configuring SQL Server Reporting Services
- Analyzing the real-time state of a device by using CMPivot
3 – Preparing the Configuration Manager management infrastructure
- Configuring site boundaries and boundary groups
- Configuring resource discovery
- Organizing resources using device and user collections
4 – Deploying and managing the Configuration Manager client
- Overview of the Configuration Manager client
- Deploying the Configuration Manager client
- Configuring and monitoring client status
- Managing client settings and performing management operations
5 – Managing inventory for PCs and applications
- Overview of inventory collection
- Configuring hardware and software inventory
- Managing inventory collection
- Configuring software metering
- Configuring and managing Asset Intelligence
6 – Distributing and managing content used for deployments
- Preparing the infrastructure for content management
- Distributing and managing content on distribution points
7 – Deploying and managing applications
- Overview of application management
- Creating applications
- Deploying applications
- Managing applications
- Deploying and managing Windows apps
8 – Maintaining software updates for managed PCs
- The software updates process
- Preparing a Configuration Manager site for software updates
- Managing software updates
- Configuring automatic deployment rules
- Monitoring and troubleshooting software updates
- Enabling third-party updates
9 – Implementing Defender Protection for managed PCs
- Overview of Endpoint Protection in Configuration Manager
- Configuring, deploying, and monitoring Endpoint Protection policies
- Configuring and deploying advanced threat policies
- Overview of Compliance Settings
- Configuring compliance settings
- Viewing compliance results
- Managing resource and data access
- An overview of operating system deployment
- Preparing a site for operating system deployment
- Deploying an operating system
- Managing Windows as a service
- Configuring role-based administration
- Configuring Remote Tools
- Overview of Configuration Manager site maintenance and Management Insights
- Backing up and recovering a Configuration Manager site
- Updating the Configuration Manager infrastructure
- Whats new in Microsoft Endpoint Manager covering each semi annual release
10 – Managing compliance and secure data access
11 – Managing operating system deployment
12 – Managing and maintaining a Configuration Manager site
13 – What’s new in Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager
Enroll in this course
Select a start date for your 5 Days course
Questions About This Course?
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.