Adobe Acrobat Pro DC - Advanced
Advanced Document Tools, Adding Rich Media, Using the Measurement Tools, Creating Forms, Understanding Accessibility, Creating Signatures and Certificates
1 – Introduction
2 – Advanced Document Tools
- Using Document Properties
- Comparing Documents
- Enhancing Scans
3 – Adding Rich Media
- Adding Sound
- Adding Video
- Adding Buttons
4 – Using the Measurement Tools
- Understanding the Measurement Tool
- Using the Distance Tools
- Using the Perimeter Tool
- Using the Area Tool
5 – Creating Forms
- Creating a Form from a Word Document
- Creating a Form from InDesign
- Adding Form Elements
- Adding Check Boxes and Radio Buttons
- Distributing Forms
6 – Understanding Accessibility
- What is Accessibility?
- Running an Accessibility Test
7 – Creating Signatures and Certificates
- What is a Digital Signature?
- Creating a Digital Signature
- Adding a Signature to a Document
8 – Conclusion
- Course Recap
Enroll in this course
Select a start date for your 1 Day course
Questions About This Course?
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.