Adobe Captivate 2019 - Beyond The Essentials
– You will learn advanced Adobe Captivate concepts.
– You will learn to create highly interactive software simulation and to control the text that appears in the recording’s text captions by editing Captivates text capture templates.
– You will create responsive lessons (using Fluid Boxes and Breakpoints) that automatically reflow to fit just about any kind of display including desktops, laptops, tablets, and smart phones.
– Learn new features that Captivate now supports; such as, Virtual Reality with 360-degree images and videos along with interactive videos.
– Fine-tune your Captivate production skills by leveraging object styles, master slides, themes, and advanced actions.
– Engage your learners by adding variables, widgets, and learner interactions (including drag and drop) to your eLearning.
– Learn to create object styles, apply them globally, and import and export them. Knock large projects down to size by learning to create branch groups.
– Create branching scenarios that allow learners to plot their own path through your course.
– You will also learn to create templates.
– Ensure your eLearning can be used by people with disabilities by adding such 508-compliant features as accessibility text, keyboard shortcuts, and closed captions.
– Enable Captivates reporting features and, along the way, learn about Learning Management Systems, SCORM, SCOs, Manifests, and content packages.
1 – INTERACTIVE SOFTWARE SIMULATIONS AND CAPTION PRE-EDITING
- Rehearse a Script
- Set Recording Preferences
- Record a Simulation
- Edit a Text Capture Template
2 – OBJECT STYLES, PROJECT SHARING, AND BRANCHING
- Create a New Style
- Apply an Object Style Globally
- Export and Import an Object Style
- Name a Slide
- Copy/Paste Project Assets
- Use Buttons to Create a Branch
- Explore the Branching View
- Create a Branch Group
3 – VARIABLES AND WIDGETS
- Add Project Information
- Insert a System Variable
- Edit a System Variable
- Create a User Variable
- Use a Variable to Gather Learner Data
- Insert and Format a Widget
4 – INTERACTIVE VIDEOS AND VIRTUAL REALITY
- Insert an Interactive Video
- Add Bookmarks
- Add Slide Overlays
- Create a Virtual Reality Project
- Add a Text Hotspot
- Add an Audio Hotspot
- Add a Quiz to a Virtual Reality Project
5 – INTERACTIONS
- Insert a Process Circle
- Create a Basic Drag and Drop Interaction
- Manage Drag and Drop Buttons and Write Captions
- Create a “Trick” Retry Slide
- Explore an Advanced Drag and Drop Project
- Create an Advanced Drag and Drop Interaction
- Change the States of a Smart Shape
- Use States to Swap Images
6 – ACCESSIBLE ELEARNING
- Set Document Information
- Enable Accessibility
- Add Accessibility Text to Slides
- Import Slide Audio
- Add Shortcut Keys
- Add Closed Captions
- Set a Tab Order
7 – ADVANCED ACTIONS
- Use a Completed Action
- Name Objects
- Create a Mask
- Control Object Visibility
- Create a Standard Advanced Action,
- Attach an Action to a Button
- Group Timeline Objects
- Create a Variable
- Create a Conditional Action
- Create Decision Blocks
8 – PROJECT TEMPLATES AND MASTER SLIDES
- Work with the Main Master Slide
- Work with Content Masters
- Apply a Master to Filmstrip Slides
- Edit a Master
- Apply a Theme
- Create a Custom Theme
- Review a Template
- Create a Project Based on a Template
- Create a Project Template
9 – RESPONSIVE PROJECTS
- Customize Breakpoints
- Save a Standard Project As Responsive
- Insert and Name Fluid Boxes
- Resize Fluid Boxes
- Add Content to Fluid Boxes
- Switch Modes
- Use the Position Inspector
- Modify a Single Breakpoint
- Exclude from View
- Add a New Breakpoint
- Position and Link Objects
- Edit Breakpoint Object Styles
10 – REPORTING RESULTS
- Set Quiz Reporting Options
- Create a Manifest File
- Report a Button Interaction
- Adjust Slide Object Interaction
- Preview in SCORM Cloud
- Publish a Content Package
- Create an Inquisiq LMS Account
- Create an LMS Course
- Attach a Lesson to a Course
- Test an eLearning Course
Enroll in this course
Select a start date for your 2 Days course
Questions About This Course?
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.