Adobe Illustrator CC - Advanced
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to use Adobe Illustrator to create complex illustrations, format illustrations and type, and prepare documents for print and web.
Draw complex illustrations.
Enhance artwork by using painting tools.
Customize colors and swatches.
Enhance the appearance of artwork.
Prepare content for deployment.
Set up project requirements
1 – Drawing Complex Illustrations
- Topic A: Apply the Grid, Guides, and Info Panel
- Topic B: Combine Objects to Create Complex Illustrations
- Topic C: Organize Artwork with Layers
- Topic D: Create a Perspective Drawing
- Topic E: Trace Artwork
2 – Enhancing Artwork Using Painting Tools
- Topic A: Paint Objects Using Fills and Strokes
- Topic B: Paint Objects Using Live Paint Groups
- Topic C: Paint with Custom Brushes
- Topic D:Add Transparency and Blending Modes
- Topic E: Apply Meshes to Objects
- Topic F: Apply Patterns
3 – Customizing Colors and Swatches
- Topic A: Manage Colors
- Topic B: Customize Swatches
- Topic C: Manage Color Groups
- Topic D: Adjust Color
4 – Formatting Type
- Topic A: Set Character Formats
- Topic B: Apply Advanced Formatting Options to Type
5 – Enhancing the Appearance of Artwork
- Topic A: Apply Effects to an Object
- Topic B: Create Graphic Styles
- Topic C: Apply a Mask to an Object
- Topic D: Apply Symbols and Symbol Sets
- Topic E: Work with 3D Objects
6 -Preparing Content for Deployment
- Topic A: Prepare Artwork for Printing
- Topic B: Prepare Transparency and Colors for Printing
- Topic C:Create Slices and Image Maps
- Topic D: Save Graphics for the Web
- Topic E: Prepare Documents for Video
- Topic F: Prepare Files for Other Applications
7 -Setting Project Requirements
- Topic A: Identify the Purpose, Audience, and Audience Needs
- Topic B: Determine and Evaluate Standard Copyright Rules for Artwork, Graphics, and Graphics Use
- Topic C:Determine and Evaluate Project Management Tasks and Responsibilities
Enroll in this course
Select a start date for your 1 Day course
Questions About This Course?
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.