Adobe Illustrator CC - Introduction
To meet the demands of individuals and organizations for flexible, reusable, and easily modified visual content, Adobe Systems has created a cadre of applications that collectively provide a scalable, end-to-end solution for nearly every type of visual design project one can contemplate. Called Creative Cloud®, the collection of applications perform specialized design tasks while interoperating among each other to deliver content.
This course focuses on Adobe® Illustrator® CC, the component within Creative Cloud used to create “drawn” graphics, while enabling its users to integrate content from other domains (such as photo-oriented graphics and animation, which belong to Adobe® Photoshop® and other applications). With Illustrator’s many easily used tools, you will discover that not only can you unlock the same creative impulses you’ve always had as you’ve picked up a pencil to sketch out an idea, but also capture those multiple ideas and “what ifs” during the creative process in ways that you never imagined. And for those of you who are just embarking on building your creative skills, you will be surprised at “how good” your work will appear, even at the outset of your exploration of the world of graphic design.
This course is a great component of your preparation for the Adobe Certified Professional in Graphic Design & Illustration Using Adobe Illustrator exam.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to use Adobe Illustrator CC to create illustrations that include graphics and text.
Identify the components and capabilities of Illustrator.
Create basic shapes.
Create custom paths.
Create graphics that contain custom text.
Customize basic shapes.
Prepare documents for deployment.
1 – Introducing Illustrator
- Topic A: Apply Design Principles, Elements, and Graphics Composition
- Topic B: Evaluate Graphics Scalability
- Topic C: Navigate the User Interface
- Topic D: Customize the User Interface
- Topic A: Create Documents
- Topic B: Save Documents
- Topic C: Draw Basic Shapes
- Topic A: Draw Paths
- Topic B: Modify Paths
- Topic A: Insert Text
- Topic B: Apply Flow Text Along a Path
- Topic C: Insert Bounded and Threaded Text
- Topic D: Apply Text Styles
- Topic E: Insert Typographical Characters
- Topic A: Import, Place, and Link Graphics
- Topic B: Alter the Appearance of Objects
- Topic A: Apply Strokes and Brushes
- Topic B: Fill Shapes
- Topic C: Apply Graphics Styles
- Topic D: Distort Text with Text Envelopes
- Topic A: Update Text
- Topic B: Wrap Text
- Topic C: Hyphenate Text
- Topic D: Optimize Content for Print
- Topic E: Optimize Content for the Web
- Topic F: Optimize Content for PDF Documents
2 – Creating Documents Containing Basic Shapes
3 – Creating Documents Containing Customized Paths
4 – Creating Graphics Containing Customized Text
5 – Customizing Objects
6 – Customizing Basic Shapes
7 – Preparing Documents for Deployment
Enroll in this course
Select a start date for your 1 Day course
Questions About This Course?
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.