Agile Business Analysis
Note: This course has been approved by PMI for 14 PDUs and by IIBA for 14 CDUs.
Describe the Agile business analysis mindset and the key Agile principles.
Articulate the role of the business analyst in an Agile context.
Identify and practice using various techniques to understand the business need, goals and objectives.
Elicit and identify user roles.
Understand the business analysis role in visioning and utilize project inception techniques.
Write effective user stories, acceptance criteria and product backlog items to build a product backlog.
Elicit and identify non-functional requirements and business rules associated with a user story.
Identify models to assist with elaboration of product backlog items (PBIs).
Describe the role of the business analyst in Scrum.
1 – Agile Business Analysis Overview
- Agile mindset
- 3 horizons of BA planning
- Scrum framework and the Scrum team
- BA tasks and competencies
2 – Strategy Analysis
- Strategy analysis overview & key activities
- Business /project context
- Kano Analysis
- Product Roadmap
3 – Project Inception
- Project vision
- Impact mapping
- Story mapping
- User role identification
4 – User Stories
- User story elicitation techniques
- Characteristics of a good user story
- Acceptance criteria development
5 – Product Backlog
- Product backlog items (business rules,
- Backlog refinement
- User story size adjustment
- Story refinement through modeling
6 – BA Role in Scrum Events
- Spring planning
- Daily scrum meeting
- Sprint Review meeting
- Sprint Retrospective
- Close project
7 – Facilitation
- Facilitation overview
- Scrum facilitator
- Facilitation techniques in an Agile environment
Enroll in this course
Select a start date for your 2 Days course
Questions About This Course?
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.