Certified CMMC Professional (CCP)
Identify the threats to the defense supply chain and the established regulations and standards for managing the risk.
Identify the sensitive information that needs to be protected within the defense supply chain and how to manage it.
Describe how the CMMC Model ensures compliance with federal acquisitions regulations.
Identify responsibilities of the Certified CMMC Professional, including appropriate ethical behavior.
Establish the Certification and Assessment scope boundaries for evaluating the systems that protect regulated information.
Evaluate OSC readiness and determine the Objective Evidence you intend to present to the assessor.
Use the CMMC Assessment Guides to assess Objective Evidence for processes and practices.
Implement and evaluate practices required to meet CMMC Level 1.
Identify processes and practices required to meet CMMC Levels 2 and 3.
Identify processes and practices required to meet CMMC Levels 4 and 5.
As a CCP, work through the logistics of a CMMC Assessment.
1 – Managing Risk within the Defense Supply Chain
- Topic A: Identify Threats to the Defense Supply Chain
- Topic B: Identify Regulatory Responses against Threats
2 – Handling Sensitive Information
- Topic A: Identify Sensitive Information
- Topic B: Manage the Sensitive Information
3 – Ensuring Compliance through CMMC
- Topic A: Identify Limitations of Self-Certification
- Topic B: Identify the Benefits of CMMC
- Topic C: Describe the CMMC Model Architecture
4 – Performing CCP Responsibilities
- Topic A: Identify Responsibilities of the CCP
- Topic B: Demonstrate Appropriate Ethics and Behavior
5 – Scoping Certification and Assessment Boundaries
- Topic A: Get Oriented to the OSC Environment
- Topic B: Determine How Sensitive Information Moves
- Topic C: Identify Systems in Scope
- Topic D: Limit Scope
6 – Initiating the Assessment Process
- Topic A: Evaluate Readiness
- Topic B: Determine Objective Evidence
7 – Assessing Objective Evidence
- Topic A: Assess the Practices Using the CMMC Assessment Guides
- Topic B: Assess the Processes Using the CMMC Assessment Guide Level 3
8 – Implementing and Evaluating Level 1
- Topic A: Identify CMMC Level 1 Domains and Practices
- Topic B: Perform a CMMC Level 1 Gap Analysis
- Topic C: Perform a CMMC Level 1 Evidence Validation
9 – Identifying Levels 2 & 3
- Topic A: Identify Process Requirements for CMMC Levels 2 & 3
- Topic B: Identify CMMC Level 2 Practices
- Topic C: Identify CMMC Level 3 Practices
10 – Identifying Levels 4 & 5
- Topic A: Identify CMMC Level 4 Processes and Practices
- Topic B: Identify CMMC Level 5 Processes and Practices
11 – Working through an Assessment
- Topic A: Define the Assessment Logistics
- Topic B: Define the Remediation Process
Enroll in this course
Select a start date for your 5 Days course
Questions About This Course?
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.