Cloud-native integration with Red Hat Fuse (AD221)
Deploy Fuse applications on Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform
Implement REST APIs with the Camel REST DSL
Implement unit tests, error handling, and mocks for Camel routes
Implement Enterprise Integration Patterns (EIP) using Camel components
Integrate Camel applications with a database
Integrate Camel applications with Apache Kafka
Integrate Cloud-native services using Camel K
Consume REST services using the Camel HTTP component
1 – Introduction to Red Hat Fuse and Camel
- Describe the architecture of Red Hat Fuse and Camel and how they are used to integrate applications.
2 – Create Camel routes
- Implement Camel routes and develop custom processors
3 – Implement enterprise integration patterns
- Describe the most commonly used enterprise integration patterns and implement them using Camel components.
4 – Create tests for routes and error handling
- Develop reliable routes by creating unit tests and mocks, and by handling errors.
5 – Integrate services using asynchronous messaging
- Integrate microservices using Apache Kafka and ActiveMQ (JMS)
6 – Implement transactions
- Provide data integrity in route processing by implementing transactions.
7 – Build and consume REST services
- Implement and consume REST services with Camel.
8 – Integrate cloud-native services
- Deploy cloud-native microservices based on Camel Routes and Camel K components to an OpenShift cluster
Enroll in this course
$2,850.00 – $3,210.00
Select a start date for your 4 Days course
Questions About This Course?
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.