CompTIA PenTest+ (PenTest)
After completing this course, you will be able to plan, conduct, analyze, and report on penetration tests, including the ability to:
Plan and scope penetration tests.
Conduct passive reconnaissance.
Perform non-technical tests to gather information.
Conductive active reconnaissance.
Exploit host-based vulnerabilities.
Complete post-exploit tasks.
Analyze and report pen test results.
1 – Outline
- Lesson 1: Scoping Organization/Customer Requirements
- Lesson 2: Defining the Rules of Engagement
- Lesson 3: Footprinting and Gathering Intelligence
- Lesson 4: Evaluating Human and Physical Vulnerabilities
- Lesson 5: Preparing the Vulnerability Scan
- Lesson 6: Scanning Logical Vulnerabilities
- Lesson 7: Analyzing Scanning Results
- Lesson 8: Avoiding Detection and Covering Tracks
- Lesson 9: Exploiting the LAN and Cloud
- Lesson 10: Testing Wireless Networks
- Lesson 11: Targeting Mobile Devices
- Lesson 12: Attacking Specialized Systems
- Lesson 13: Web Application-Based Attacks
- Lesson 14: Performing System Hacking
- Lesson 15: Scripting and Software Development
- Lesson 16: Leveraging the Attack: Pivot and Penetrate
- Lesson 17: Communicating During the PenTesting Process
- Lesson 18: Summarizing Report Components
- Lesson 19: Recommending Remediation
- Lesson 20: Performing Post-Report Delivery Activities
Enroll in this course
Select a start date for your 5 Days course
Questions About This Course?
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.