Constructive Conflict Management
In this course, students will learn to recognize the warning signs that precede quarrels and how to mitigate their impact, as well as constructive ways to harness the differences between team members and shift them toward productive, positive outcomes.
Private classes on this topic are available. We can address your organization’s issues, time constraints, and save you money, too. Contact us to find out how.
Identify and manage sources of conflict
Define an effective strategy to deal with conflict
Implement a process to manage conflict situations
Build civility in the workplace
1. Understanding conflict
- Identifying the Causes of Conflict
- Harnessing the Benefits of Conflict
- Resolving Conflict
- Understanding the Key People in Conflict Resolution
2. Civility in the Workplace
- Recognizing Uncivil Behavior
- Reaping the Benefits of Civil Behavior
- Working with Difficult People
- Identifying and Avoiding Incivility
- Creating, Implementing, and Enforcing a Civility Policy
3. Conflict Resolution Process
- Making an Effective Atmosphere
- Developing Mutual Understanding
- Focusing on individual and Shared Needs
- Getting to the Root Cause
- Generating Options
- Building a Solution
4. Conflict Resolution Strategies
- Differentiating Resolution Strategy Versus Process
- Recognizing the Advantages and Disadvantages to Collaborating, Competing, Compromising, and Avoiding
Enroll in this course
Select a start date for your 2 Days course
Questions About This Course?
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.