Critical Thinking & Decision Making
– Define critical and non-critical thinking.
– Prepare and present powerful arguments.
– Identify your critical thinking style(s), including areas of strength and improvement.
– Discuss thinking styles – left/right brain thinking and whole-brain thinking.
– Examine and practice the critical thinking process.
– Improve key critical thinking skills, including active listening and questioning.
– Use analytical thought systems and creative thinking techniques.
– Barriers to good decision making and explore how to get around them.
– Analyze information to clearly describe problems, differentiate between facts and information.
– Learn to clearly explain why something is a particular way.
– Dealing with Assumptions and how they can be a major impediment to critical thinking.
– Common sense: an overlooked thinking tool.
– Learn necessary skills for critical thinking: questions, research, and active listening.
– Think creatively to contribute to the team solution.
– Implement, evaluate, and follow a plan for making decisions.
1 – Understanding Critical Thinking
2 – The Critical Thinking Process
3 – Dealing with Assumptions
4 – Critical and Creative Thought Systems
5 – Making Decisions
6 – The Problem Solving Model & Toolkit
7 – Making Good Group Decisions
8 – Analyzing and Selecting Solutions
9 – Planning and Organizing
Enroll in this course
Select a start date for your 2 Days course
Questions About This Course?
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.