Crystal Reports 2016 - Part 2
In this course, you will create complex reports using tools in Crystal Reports 2016. You will:
Create automatic and manual running totals.
Work with cross-tab reports.
Create drill-downs in a report.
Use SQL statements in report processing.
Create complex formulas.
Add charts to reports.
Enhance report functionality.
1 – CREATING RUNNING TOTALS
- Topic A: Create a Running Total Field
- Topic B: Modify a Running Total Field
- Topic C: Create a Manual Running Total
2 – WORKING WITH CROSS-TABS
- Topic A: Create a Cross-Tab Report
- Topic B: Format a Cross-Tab Report
- Topic C: Create Groups in Cross-Tab Reports
3 – ADDING SUBREPORTS
- Topic A: Insert a Subreport
- Topic B: Edit a Subreport
- Topic C: Share Variables
4 – CREATING DRILL-DOWNS IN A REPORT
- Topic A: Create a Drill-Down
- Topic B: Create Headings for Drill-Down Data
5 – USING SQL STATEMENTS IN REPORT PROCESSING
- Topic A: Create a Report Using SQL Queries
- Topic B: Summarize Report Data
- Topic C: Create Joins Using SQL
- Topic D: Create Subqueries
- Topic E: Create an SQL Expression Field
6 – CREATING COMPLEX FORMULAS
- Topic A: Work with Loops
- Topic B: Work with Arrays
7 – ADDING CHARTS TO REPORTS
- Topic A: Create Charts
- Topic B: Create a Chart with Drill-Down
- Topic C: Create a Top N Chart
- Topic D: Create a Cross-Tab Chart
- Topic E: Create Charts for Grouped Data
- Topic F: Format a Chart
- Topic G: Create a Chart Template
8 – ENHANCING REPORT FUNCTIONALITY
- Topic A: Organize Data Based on a Hierarchy
- Topic B: Create a Dynamic Image
- Topic C: Create a Report Alert
- Topic D: Create a Geographic Map
9 – APPENDIX
- Appendix A: Managing Reports
- Appendix B: Processing Data on the Server
- Appendix C: Detecting and Fixing Problems
Enroll in this course
Select a start date for your 2 Days course
Questions About This Course?
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.