Data Analysis and Visualization with Microsoft Excel
– Perform data analysis fundamentals.
– Visualize data with Excel.
– Analyze data with formulas and functions.
– Analyze data with PivotTables.
– Present visual insights with dashboards in Excel.
– Create geospatial visualization with Excel.
– Perform statistical analysis.
– Get and transform data.
– Model and analyze data with Power Pivot.
– Present insights with reports.
1 – DATA ANALYSIS FUNDAMENTALS
- Introduction to Data Science
- Create and Modify Tables
- Sort and Filter Data
2 – VISUALIZING DATA WITH EXCEL
- Visualize Data with Charts
- Modify and Format Charts
- Apply Best Practices in Chart Design
3 – ANALYZING DATA WITH FORMULAS AND FUNCTIONS
- Analyze Data with Formulas and Named Ranges
- Analyze Data with Functions
- Implement Data Validation, Forms, and Controls
- Create Conditional Visualizations with Lookup Functions
4 – ANALYZING DATA WITH PIVOTTABLES
- Create a PivotTable
- Analyze PivotTable Data
5 – PRESENTING VISUAL INSIGHTS WITH DASHBOARDS IN EXCEL
- Visualize Data with PivotCharts
- Filter Data Using Slicers and Timelines
- Create a Dashboard in Excel
6 – CREATING GEOSPATIAL VISUALIZATIONS WITH EXCEL
- Create Map Charts in Excel
- Customize Map Charts in Excel
7 – PERFORMING STATISTICAL ANALYSIS
- Visualize Trendlines and Sparklines with Excel
- Analyze Data with the Data Analysis ToolPa
8 – GETTING AND TRANSFORMING DATA
- Connect to Data with Queries
- Clean and Combine Data
- Shape and Transform Data
9 – MODELING AND ANALYZING DATA WITH POWER PIVOT
- Install Power Pivot in Excel
- Create Data Models with Power Pivot
- Create Power Pivots
- Perform Advanced Data Analysis and Visualization
10 – PRESENTING INSIGHTS WITH REPORTS (OPTIONAL)
- Plan a Report
- Create a Report
Enroll in this course
Select a start date for your 2 Days course
Questions About This Course?
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.