Excel - Complex Lookups
1 – Outline
- Compare two lists with VLOOKUP and use IFNA and IFERROR to refine displayed results from a VLOOKUP.
- Combine VLOOKUP and CONCAT to locate values based on multiple columns and use wildcards with VLOOKUP to retrieve information based on a partial match.
- Create a combined index and match formula.
- Use the offset function with lookup functions.
- Return a formula as a text string from a given reference.
- Determine if specified cells contain formulas with the ISFORMULA function.
Enroll in this course
Select a start date for your 0.25 course
Questions About This Course?
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.