Excel - Lookups from X to V in 365
1 – Outline
- Compare two lists with VLOOKUP and hide #N/A errors with the IFNA function.
- Combine VLOOKUP and CONCAT to locate values based on multiple columns and use wildcards with VLOOKUP to retrieve information based on a partial match.
- What is XLOOKUP? – Learn about the new XLOOKUP function and how to use it for vertical lookups.
- Use XLOOKUP to Return Two or More Values – Learn how to use XLOOKUP to return two or more values.
- Use XLOOKUP for a Horizontal lookup – Learn how to use XLOOKUP for a horizontal lookup.
- Use XLOOKUP Match Modes – Learn how to use XLOOKUP match modes.
- Use XLOOKUP Search Modes – Learn how to use XLOOKUP search modes.
- Use XLOOKUP for a Two-Way Lookup – Learn how to use XLOOKUP for a two-way lookup.
- Use XLOOKUP to Compare Two Lists – Learn how to use XLOOKUP to compare two lists.
Enroll in this course
Select a start date for your 0.25 course
Questions About This Course?
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.