Introduction to Red Hat OpenShift Applications (DO101)
Manage application source code with Git
Develop applications with VSCode
Deploy an application to OpenShift
Update an application
Configure application secrets
Scale an application
Troubleshoot and fixing an application
1 – Configure a Cloud Application Developer Environment
- Configure a developer environment with a modern integrated developer environment and version control.
2 – Deploy Applications to Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform
- Deploy an application to OpenShift.
3 – Configure Application builds in OpenShift
- Manage application builds in Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform.
4 – Scale Applications in OpenShift
- Scale and test an application with Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform.
5 – Troubleshoot Applications in OpenShift
- Identify and resolve common problems in Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform
Enroll in this course
Select a start date for your 1 Day course
Questions About This Course?
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.