ITIL® 4 Specialist - Create Deliver and Support (CDS)
This class includes an exam voucher.
The course includes core concepts describing how different types of work (value streams) are built, tested and delivered ‘end-to-end’ from beginning to end and with continual iterations and feedback loops. There is also a focus on areas such as testing, knowledge, customer and employee feedback, new technologies, supplier sourcing, and ways of managing work.
During this course, you will:
Understand how to plan and build a service value stream to create, deliver and support services
Know how relevant ITIL practices contribute to creation, delivery, and support across the SVS and value streams
Know how to create, deliver and support services
Understand how to integrate different value streams and activities to create, deliver and support IT-enabled products and services, and relevant practices, methods, and tools
Understand service performance, service quality, and improvement methods.
1 – PLANNING AND BUILDING A SERVICE VALUE STREAM
- Tackling the concepts and challenges related to SVS
- Using the “shift left” approach
- The true value of information and technology across the SVS
2 – CONTRIBUTING TO CREATION, DELIVERY AND SUPPORT
- Using the value stream to design, develop and transition new services
- Adding to a value stream by leveraging ITIL practices
- Providing user support
- Furthering the value stream for support through ITIL practices
3 – CREATING, DELIVERING AND SUPPORTING SERVICES
- Coordinate, prioritize and structure activities
- The value of buy vs. build, sourcing, and service integration and management
Enroll in this course
Select a start date for your 3 Days course
Questions About This Course?
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.