Making the Right Decisions Under Pressure
In this course, students will learn to evaluate options, generate possible solutions, and decide on logical strategies.
Private classes on this topic are available. We can address your organization’s issues, time constraints, and save you money, too. Contact us to find out how.
Make intelligent decisions with limited time and information
Reframe issues to ensure greater problem-solving accuracy
Convert conflicting opinions into useful insights
1. The Complexity of Decision Making
- Establishing the Needs of the Organization
- Defining Organizational Objectives and Goals
- Measuring Your Goals
- Calculating Probabilities of Success
2. Dealing with Opinion in the Face of Uncertainty
- Understanding Theories of Decision-Making
- Avoiding Irrationality
- Being Aware of Risks
- Reframing the Options
- Asking the Right Questions
- Knowing What You Want
- Making Proper Comparisons
- Working with Stereotypes and Expectations
3. Adapting Decision Strategies for a Complex World
- Reviewing Your Plans
- Engaging Stakeholders
- Enlisting Your Network
- Managing Risks
- Planning for Risks – Avoidance, Mitigation, Transference, and Acceptance
- Applying Complexity Theory and the Butterfly Effect
- Adjusting Decisions
- Building in Metrics & Measurements
- Monitoring Progress and Managing Risks
- Looking for Emerging Trends
Enroll in this course
Select a start date for your 2 Days course
Questions About This Course?
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.