Microsoft Power BI Data Analysis Professional
As technology progresses and becomes more interwoven with our businesses and lives, more data is collected about business and personal activities. This era of “”big data”” has exploded due to the rise of cloud computing, which provides an abundance of computational power and storage, allowing organizations of all sorts to capture and store data. Leveraging that data effectively can provide timely insights and competitive advantage.
The creation of data-backed visualizations is a key way data scientists, or any professional, can explore, analyze, and report insights and trends from data. Microsoft® Power BI® software is designed for this purpose. Power BI was built to connect to a wide range of data sources, and allows users to quickly create visualizations of connected data to gain insights, show trends, and create reports. Power BI’s data connection capabilities and visualization features go far beyond those that can be found in spreadsheets, allowing users to create compelling and interactive worksheets, dashboards, and stories that bring data to life and turn data into thoughtful action.
Analyze data with self-service BI.
Connect to data sources.
Perform advanced data modeling and shaping.
Visualize data with Power BI.
Enhance data analysis.
Model data with calculations.
Create interactive visualizations.
Perform advanced analysis.
Publish and share reports and dashboards.
Extend access to Power BI.
1: Analyzing Data with Self-Service BI
- Data Analysis and Visualization for Business Intelligence
- Self-Service BI with Microsoft Power BI
2: Connecting to Data
- Create Data Connections
- Model Data with Relationships
- Save Power BI Files
3: Performing Advanced Data Modeling and Shaping
- Clean and Transform Data with the Query Editor
- Shape Data with the Query Editor
- Combine and Manage Data Rows
4: Visualizing Data with Power BI
- Create Visualizations in Power BI
- Chart Data in Power BI
5: Enhancing Data Analysis
- Enhance Analysis with Customized Visuals and Pages
- Enhance Analysis with Tooltips
6: Modeling Data with Calculations
- Create Calculations with Data Analysis Expressions (DAX)
- Create Calculated Measures and Conditional Columns
7: Creating Interactive Visualizations
- Create and Manage Data Hierarchies
- Filter and Slice Reports
- Create Dashboards in Power BI
8: Performing Advanced Analysis
- Create Calculated Tables, Variables, and Parameters
- Enhance Visuals with Statistical Analysis
- Review Analysis Services Connection Options
9: Publishing and Sharing Reports and Dashboards
- Publish Reports
- Share Reports and Dashboards
10: Extending Access to Power BI
- Access Reports Using Power BI Mobile
- Extend Access with the Power BI API
Enroll in this course
Select a start date for your 3 Days course
Questions About This Course?
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.