MS-500 Microsoft 365 Security Administrator
Administer user and group access in Microsoft 365.
Explain and manage Azure Identity Protection.
Plan and implement Azure AD Connect.
Manage synchronized user identities.
Explain and use conditional access.
Describe cyber-attack threat vectors.
Explain security solutions for Microsoft 365.
Use Microsoft Secure Score to evaluate and improve your security posture.
Configure various advanced threat protection services for Microsoft 365.
Plan for and deploy secure mobile devices.
Implement information rights management.
Secure messages in Office 365.
Configure Data Loss Prevention policies.
Deploy and manage Cloud App Security.
Implement Windows information protection for devices.
Plan and deploy a data archiving and retention system.
Create and manage an eDiscovery investigation.
Manage GDPR data subject requests.
Explain and use sensitivity labels.
1 – User and Group Management
- Identity and Access Management concepts
- The Zero Trust model
- Plan your identity and authentication solution
- User accounts and roles
- Password Management
2 – Identity Synchronization and Protection
- Plan directory synchronization
- Configure and manage synchronized identities
- Azure AD Identity Protection
3 – Identity and Access Management
- Application Management
- Identity Governance
- Manage device access
- Role Based Access Control (RBAC)
- Solutions for external access
- Privileged Identity Management
4 – Security in Microsoft 365
- Threat vectors and data breaches
- Security strategy and principles
- Microsoft security solutions
- Secure Score
5 – Threat Protection
- Exchange Online Protection (EOP)
- Microsoft Defender for Office 365
- Manage Safe Attachments
- Manage Safe Links
- Microsoft Defender for Identity
- Microsoft Defender for Endpoint
6 – Threat Management
- Security dashboard
- Threat investigation and response
- Azure Sentinel
- Advanced Threat Analytics
7 – Microsoft Cloud Application Security
- Deploy Cloud Application Security
- Use cloud application security information
8 – Mobility
- Mobile Application Management (MAM)
- Mobile Device Management (MDM)
- Deploy mobile device services
- Enroll devices to Mobile Device Management
9 – Information Protection and Governance
- Information protection concepts
- Governance and Records Management
- Sensitivity labels
- Archiving in Microsoft 365
- Retention in Microsoft 365
- Retention policies in the Microsoft 365 Compliance Center
- Archiving and retention in Exchange
- In-place records management in SharePoint
10 – Rights Management and Encryption
- Information Rights Management (IRM)
- Secure Multipurpose Internet Mail Extension (S-MIME)
- Office 365 Message Encryption
11 – Data Loss Prevention
- Data loss prevention fundamentals
- Create a DLP policy
- Customize a DLP policy
- Create a DLP policy to protect documents
- Policy tips
12 – Compliance Management
- Compliance center
13 – Insider Risk Management
- Insider Risk
- Privileged Access
- Information barriers
- Building ethical walls in Exchange Online
14 – Discover and Respond
- Content Search
- Audit Log Investigations
- Advanced eDiscovery
Enroll in this course
Select a start date for your 4 Days course
Questions About This Course?
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.