Office 365 Online Getting Started with OneDrive
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to open and save files in OneDrive, create and rearrange folders, work with and sync files, and collaborate on documents.
1 – Lessons
- Overview of OneDrive – Learn how to sort and change views in OneDrive.
- Opening and Saving Files in OneDrive – Learn different ways to open and save files in OneDrive.
- Creating and Rearranging Folders – Learn how to create, rearrange, and relocate folders and subfolders in OneDrive.
- Collaborating in OneDrive – Learn how to share files and work with version histories in OneDrive.
- Working with Files – Learn how to delete, restore, and view the details of files in OneDrive.
- Syncing Files – Learn how and why to sync your OneDrive files to a local computer
Enroll in this course
Select a start date for your 0.25 course
Questions About This Course?
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.