Office 365 Online Getting Started with Teams
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to create new teams, tabs, and connectors. They will be able to work with conversations, channels, files, and meetings.
1 – Lessons
- Getting started with Teams – Learn how to access Teams via the App Launcher and the desktop.
- Overview of Teams – Learn how to create a new team, add users, and manage the team.
- Working with Conversations – Learn how to start conversations, reply to conversations, and add files and emojis to them.
- Overview of Channels – Learn how to create channels and add favorites.
- Working with Files – Learn how to share files and create new documents.
- Searching in Teams – Learn to use the search bar to find messages and users, or issue commands.
- Working with Meetings – Learn how to start and schedule team meetings, share content, record meetings, and blur the background.
- Adding a Tab – Learn how to add tabs to keep files, notes, and apps at the top of the channel.
- Adding a Connector – Learn how to add a connector to allow the team to access content and updates from Twitter, Bing News, Trello, and GitHub.
Enroll in this course
Select a start date for your 0.25 course
Questions About This Course?
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.