Power BI for Data-driven Decision Makers
Explore Power BI reports.
Analyze data to get answers and insights.
Sort and group data for analysis and reporting.
Troubleshoot, collaborate, and share reports.
1. Exploring Power BI Reports
- Topic A: Data Analysis Workflow with Power BI
- Topic B: Explore Reports in the Power BI Service
- Topic C: Edit Reports
2. Analyzing Data to Get Answers and Insights
- Topic A: Configure Data Visualizations
- Topic B: Ask New Questions by Changing Aggregation
- Topic C: Find Answers with Calculations
3. Sorting and Grouping Data for Analysis and Reporting
- Topic A: Sort Data
- Topic B: Group Data
4. Filtering Visualizations
- Topic A: Filter Data to Refine Analysis
- Topic B: Create Slicers for Reports
5. Preparing Reports
- Topic A: Format and Annotate Reports
- Topic B: Emphasize Data in Reports
6. Troubleshooting, Sharing, and Collaborating
- Topic A: Troubleshoot Data Issues
- Topic B: Collaborate in Power BI
- Topic C: Collaborate with Non-Power BI Users
Enroll in this course
Select a start date for your 1 Day course
Questions About This Course?
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.