Project - Part 1
In this course, you will be able to construct basic project plans using Microsoft Project. You will: Identify project management concepts and navigate Microsoft Project Professional. Create a new project plan. Add tasks to a project. Manage task relationships within a project. Manage project resources. Finalize a project plan.
1 – GETTING STARTED WITH MICROSOFT PROJECT
- Topic A: Identify Project Management Concepts
- Topic B: Navigate in the Microsoft Project Desktop Environment
2 – DEFINING A PROJECT
- Topic A: Create a New Project Plan File
- Topic B: Set Project Plan Options
- Topic C: Assign a Project Calendar
3 – ADDING PROJECT TASKS
- Topic A: Add Tasks to a Project Plan
- Topic B: Enter Task Duration Estimates
4 – MANAGING TASKS
- Topic A: Create a Work Breakdown Structure
- Topic B: Define Task Relationships
- Topic C: Schedule Tasks
5 – MANAGING PROJECT RESOURCES
- Topic A: Add Resources to a Project
- Topic B: Create a Resource Calendar
- Topic C: Enter Costs for Resources
- Topic D: Assign Resources to Tasks
- Topic E: Resolve Resource Conflicts
6 – FINALIZING A PROJECT PLAN
- Topic A: Optimize a Project Plan
- Topic B: Set a Baseline
- Topic C: Share a Project Plan
Enroll in this course
Select a start date for your 1 Day course
Questions About This Course?
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.