Red Hat Cloud-native Microservices Development with Quarkus (DO378)
Deploy microservice applications on Red Hat® OpenShift Container Platform.
Build a microservice application with Quarkus.
Implement unit and integration tests for microservices.
Use the config specification to inject data into a microservice.
Secure a microservice using OAuth.
Build and deploy native Quarkus applications.
1 – Describe microservice architectures
- Describe components and patterns of microservice-based application architectures.
2 – Implement a microservice with Quarkus
- Describe the specifications in Quarkus, implement a microservice with some of the specifications, and deploy it to an OpenShift cluster.
3 – Build microservice applications with Quarkus
- Build a persistent and configurable distributed quarkus microservices application.
4 – Implement fault tolerance
- Implement fault tolerance in a microservice architecture.
5 – Build and deploy native Quarkus applications
- Describe Quarkus in native mode and describe its deployment on OpenShift Container Platform.
6 – Test microservices
- Implement unit and integration tests for microservices.
7 – Create application health checks
- Create a health check for a microservice.
8 – Secure microservices
- Secure microservice endpoints and communication.
9 – Monitor microservices
- Monitor the operation of a microservice using metrics and distributed tracing.
Enroll in this course
$3,800.00 – $4,280.00
Select a start date for your 5 Days course
Questions About This Course?
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.