Red Hat JBoss Application Administration II (AD348)
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to provision and manage Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 6 in large-scale production environments.
1 – INSTALLATION
- Given the proper installation media, perform Red Hat® JBoss® Enterprise Application Platform 6 installations that are repeatable, upgradeable, and silent.
2 – CLUSTERING
- Demonstrate a proficient knowledge of clustering components, their configuration, and application to clustered architectures.
3 – DEPLOYMENT
- Deploy an application in various types of production environments.
4 – SCRIPTING
- Script various configuration and management scenarios using command line interface (CLI).
5 – MANAGEMENT
- Use various tools to monitor and manage JBoss Enterprise Application Platform.
6 – MESSAGING
- Learn how to manage supported messaging systems.
7 – SECURITY
- Configure security settings that include authentication, authorization, networking, and the management interfaces.
8 – OVERVIEW OF JBOSS OPERATIONS NETWORK
- Learn the functionality of JBoss Operations Network and its use cases. Also learn how to install a JBoss Operations Network server, an agent, and agent plug-ins.
9 – MONITORING RESOURCES
- Learn how to use JBoss Operations Network to monitor managed resources, including defining alerts, baselines, and notifications
Enroll in this course
Select a start date for your 5 Days course
Questions About This Course?
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.