Red Hat Linux Diagnostics and Troubleshooting (RH342)
As a result of attending this course, students should be able to leverage the software development life-cycle process to plan, create, test, and provision host systems within an organization. Students should be able to demonstrate the following skills:
– Installation of Red Hat Satellite 6
– Software life-cycle management of software used to provision and maintain configured hosts within a controlled production environment
1 – INTRODUCTION TO TROUBLESHOOTING
- Describe a generalized strategy for troubleshooting.
2 – TAKE PROACTIVE STEPS TO PREVENT SMALL ISSUES
- Prevent small issues from becoming large problems by employing proactive system administration techniques.
3 – TROUBLESHOOT BOOT ISSUES
- Identify and resolve issues that can affect a system’s ability to boot.
4 – IDENTIFY HARDWARE ISSUES
- Identify hardware problems that can affect a system’s ability to operate.
5 – TROUBLESHOOT STORAGE ISSUES
- Identify and fix issues related to storage.
6 – TROUBLESHOOT RPM ISSUES
- Identify and fix problems in, and using, the package management subsystem.
7 – TROUBLESHOOT NETWORK ISSUES
- Identify and resolve network connectivity issues.
8 – TROUBLESHOOT APPLICATION ISSUES
- Debug application issues.
9 – DEAL WITH SECURITY ISSUES
- Identify and fix issues related to security subsystems.
10 – TROUBLESHOOT KERNEL ISSUES
- Identify kernel issues and assist Red Hat Support in resolving kernel issues.
11 – RED HAT ENTERPRISE LINUX DIAGNOSTICS AND TROUBLESHOOTING COMPREHENSIVE REVIEW
- Practice and demonstrate knowledge and skills learned in Red Hat Enterprise Linux Diagnostics and Troubleshooting.
Enroll in this course
$4,000.00 – $4,280.00
Select a start date for your 5 Days course
Questions About This Course?
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.