Red Hat OpenShift Developer II: Building Kubernetes Applications (DO288)
This course is intended to develop the skills needed to containerize software applications and deploy them to a Red Hat® OpenShift Container Platform cluster.
– These skills allow you to take advantage of a platform and architecture that fosters DevOps principles in your organization.
– Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform provides a self-provisioning environment for developers to deploy their applications using DevOps patterns such as continuous integration and deployment.
1 – DEPLOY AND MANAGE APPLICATIONS ON AN OPENSHIFT CLUSTER
- Deploy an application to an OpenShift Cluster.
2 – DESIGN CONTAINERIZED APPLICATIONS FOR OPENSHIFT
- Build container images with advanced Dockerfile directives.
3 – PUBLISH ENTERPRISE CONTAINER IMAGES
- Create an enterprise registry and allow access to the OpenShift registry.
4 – BUILD APPLICATIONS
- Describe the OpenShift build process and implement post-commit build hooks.
5 – CUSTOMIZE SOURCE-TO-IMAGE BUILDS
- Customize an existing S2I base image.
6 – CREATE APPLICATIONS FROM OPENSHIFT TEMPLATES
- Describe the elements of an OpenShift template and create a multi-container template.
7 – MANAGE APPLICATION DEPLOYMENTS
- Monitor application health and select the appropriate deployment strategy.
8 – MIGRATE APPLICATIONS TO OPENSHIFT
- Integrate external services and migrate applications deployed on Red Hat JBoss Middleware.
Enroll in this course
$3,800.00 – $4,280.00
Select a start date for your 5 Days course
Questions About This Course?
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.