Red Hat Satellite 6 Administration (RH403)
– Verify a Red Hat Satellite 6.6 installation.
– Regulate Red Hat Satellite with organizations, locations, users, and roles.
– Manage software with Red Hat Satellite environments and content views.
– Use Red Hat Satellite to configure hosts with Ansible playbooks and roles.
– Provision hosts with integrated software and configuration management.
– Implement Metal-as-a-Service (MaaS) with Satellite discovery and provisioning of unprovisioned hosts.
1 – Plan and deploy Red Hat Satellite
- Plan and deploy Red Hat Satellite
- Plan a Red Hat Satellite deployment, then perform installation and initial configuration of Red Hat Satellite servers.
2 – Manage software life cycles
- Create and manage Red Hat software deployment life cycle environments.
3 – Register hosts
- Register and configure your Red Hat Enterprise Linux systems to use Red Hat Satellite, then organize those systems into groups for easier management.
4 – Deploy software to hosts
- Manage software deployment to registered hosts of your Red Hat Satellite infrastructure and practice managing environment paths, life cycle environments, and content views.
5 – Deploy custom software
- Create, manage, and deploy custom software products and repositories.
6 – Deploy Satellite capsule servers
- Perform installation and initial configuration of Red Hat Satellite capsule servers as components of a deployment plan.
7 – Run remote execution commands
- Configure the ability to run ad hoc and scheduled tasks on managed hosts using a variety of configuration management tools.
8 – Provision hosts
- Configure Satellite server for host deployment and perform host provisioning.
9 – Manage Red Hat Satellite using the API
- Integrate Red Hat Satellite functionality with custom scripts or external applications that access the API over HTTP.
10 – Plan a Red Hat Satellite deployment on a cloud platform
- Plan a Red Hat Satellite deployment, installation, and initial configuration on a cloud platform.
11 – Perform Red Hat Satellite server maintenance
- Manage Red Hat Satellite for security, recoverability, and growth.
12 – Comprehensive review
- Install and configure Red Hat Satellite Server, then provision content hosts.
Enroll in this course
$4,000.00 – $4,400.00
Select a start date for your 5 Days course
Questions About This Course?
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.