SharePoint - Site Basics (Modern Experience)
Launch a SharePoint site and navigate among the pages and resources provided by the site.
Use SharePoint lists to track and view information.
Use document libraries to store and organize documents.
Find, share, and archive content stored in SharePoint.
Author documents as a member of a SharePoint team site.
Use SharePoint workflow automation tools.
Lesson 1: Navigating SharePoint Sites
- Topic A: Launch SharePoint
- Topic B: Gain Access to a Site You Didn’t Create
- Topic C: Navigate Within a SharePoint Site
- Topic D: Access SharePoint from Your Mobile Device
Lesson 2: Using Lists to Track Information
- Topic A: Add and Populate Lists
- Topic B: Change View Options
- Topic C: Create a Custom View
Lesson 3: Using Document Libraries to Share and Organize Documents
- Topic A: Store Files in a Document Library
- Topic B: Create and Use Document Templates
Lesson 4: Finding, Sharing, and Archiving Content
- Topic A: Search for Items in Lists or Libraries
- Topic B: Share Through Links
- Topic C: Move Files Offline
Lesson 5: Authoring Documents as a Team
- Topic A: Work Together on Documents
- Topic B: Manage File Versions and Document Recovery
Lesson 6: Automating Business Processes
- Topic A: Use Rule-Based Automation
- Topic B: Use Power Automate to Automate a Workflow
Enroll in this course
Select a start date for your 1 Day course
Questions About This Course?
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.