SharePoint - Site User (Modern Experience)
In this course, you will effectively utilize resources on a typical SharePoint team and communication sites in the course of performing normal business tasks.
Interact with SharePoint sites.
Work with documents, content, and lists.
Share, follow, and collaborate on content.
Interact with Office 365 files via SharePoint.
Manage Office 365 apps with SharePoint.
1 – INTERACTING WITH SHAREPOINT SITES
- Topic A: Access SharePoint Sites
- Topic B: Navigate a SharePoint Site
- Topic C: Access SharePoint from Your Mobile Device
2 – WORKING WITH DOCUMENTS, CONTENT, AND LISTS
- Topic A: Store, Access, and Modify Documents and Files
- Topic B: Add and Populate Lists
- Topic C: Configure List Views, Filters, and Grouping
3 – SEARCHING, SHARING, AND FOLLOWING CONTENT
- Topic A: Configure Your Delve Profile
- Topic B: Share and Follow Content
- Topic C: Search for Content
4 – INTERACTING WITH OFFICE 365 FILES
- Topic A: Synchronize SharePoint Files with OneDrive
- Topic B: Save and Share Office 365 Documents
- Topic C: Manage File Versions and Document Recovery
5 – MANAGING OFFICE 365 APPS WITH SHAREPOINT
- Topic A: Manage Microsoft Outlook with SharePoint
- Topic B: Manage Microsoft Teams with SharePoint
- Topic C: Manage Tasks with Planner and SharePoint
Enroll in this course
Select a start date for your 1 Day course
Questions About This Course?
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.