Tableau Desktop I & II: Accelerated
Take advantage of the flexible class options below. We have this class available as either full days or spread out over 5 half days.
Build advanced chart types and visualizations.
Build complex calculations to manipulate your data.
Use statistical techniques to analyze your data.
Use parameters and input controls to give users control over certain values.
Implement advanced geographic mapping techniques and use custom images and geocoding to build spatial visualizations of non-geographic data.
Prep your data for analysis.
Combine data sources using data blending.
Make your visualizations perform as well as possible using the Data Engine, extracts, efficient connection methods, and data connection best practices.
Build better dashboards using techniques for guided analytics, interactive dashboard design, and visual best practices.
Implement efficiency tips and tricks.
1 – Agenda
- Connecting to data
- Simplifying and sorting your data
- Organizing your data
- Slicing your data by date
- Using multiple measures in a view
- Showing the relationship between numerical values
- Viewing specific values
- Working with single data sources
- Using multiple data sources
- Customizing your data
- Using calculations in Tableau
- Analyzing data with quick table calculations
- Advanced table calculations
- Highlighting data with reference lines
- Creating and using parameters
- Mapping data geographically
- Showing breakdowns of the whole
- Comparing measures against a goal
- Defining subsets of your data
- Viewing distributions
- Statistics and forecasting
- Making your views available
Enroll in this course
Select a start date for your 3 Days course
Questions About This Course?
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.