VBA with Microsoft Excel
Identify general components of VBA and their appropriate use in solving business solutions.
Record VBA macros to automate repetitive tasks.
Write VBA code to create VBA subroutines and functions.
Use various programming elements to solve problems through code, including variables,objects, conditional statements, and loops.
Eliminate, avoid, or handle errors in VBA code, and optimize its performance.
1. Using VBA to Solve Business Problems
- Use Macros to Automate Tasks in Excel
- Identify Components of Macro-Enabled Workbooks
- Configure the Excel VBA Environment
2. Recording a Macro
- Use the Macro Recorder to Create a VBA Macro
- Record a Macro with Relative Addressing
- Delete Macros and Modules
- Identify Strategies for Using the Macro Recorder
3. Writing VBA Code Directly
- Write VBA Code
- Discover Objects You Can Use
- Create a Custom Function
4. Solving Problems through Code
- Make Decisions in Code
- Work with Variables
- Perform Repetitive Tasks
5. Improving Your VBA Code
- Debug VBA Errors
- Deal with Errors
- Improve Macro Performance
6. Controlling How and When Macros Run
- Prompt the User for Information
- Configure Macros to Run Automatically
Enroll in this course
Select a start date for your 1 Day course
Questions About This Course?
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.